New issue received from: Insula (nº760. April 2010)
Summary of this issue:
OF VARIOUS LESSON
* “Make me a duel of labors and hopes”: The maternal grandfather of the writer Francisco Ayala, or the coherence of an intellectual from the second half of the XNUMXth century. Amelina Correa Ramon
*From self-knowledge to self-fiction. Montserrat Escartin Gual
*Manuel Bandeira, Brazilian poet, translator of Juan Ramón Jiménez. Xose Manuel Dasilva
* What has become of the young narrative of the 90s? A panorama between past, present and future. Simone Cattaneo
*Deconstruction and order of the narrative of João Gilberto Noll
CRITIQUE AND HISTORY
*Ink mirrors: on melancholy in the Golden Age. Juan Montero
* Essay and culture in the Spain of the XNUMXth century. Jose Maria Pozuelo Yvancos
* Epistolary creationism. Jose Luis Bernal Salgado
*The validity of Gerardo Diego. Irma Emiliozzi
*The passionate pilgrim. Jose Gutierrez
CREATION AND CRITIQUE
* Shadows of oblivion (Notes on field of white poppies). Alex Chico
*The traveler of the century, by Andres Neuman. Natalia Vara
*Second edition of meanwhile hold my hand, by Kirmen Uribe. Jon Kortazar
*“Saying the simplest and most unspeakable”: Poems of a long-distance runner. Albert Jornet Somoza
Previous summaries in Dialnet.
See also magazine website.
See numbers available in the Library of the International Institute.