Win a Free Week of Urban Summer Camp: Summer in the City 2018 Design Contest
Win a FREE week at our International Institute Summer in the City Urban Summer Camp!
Send us an original design that shows the fun of summer camp and includes the words “Summer in the City 2018″ (June 25 – July 27, 2018). You can be the winner of one week FREE in the urban summer camp of the International Institute. We'll feature your winning design on our website, and best of all, it will be the official design for our camp t-shirts this year.
Deadline: May 28, 2018
- Only shipments received until May 28 at 23:59 p.m. will be accepted.
- Send your design to email@example.com. All files must be sent in format jpg o pdf and its dimension greater than 1 MB.
- All incoming emails must have as subject the phrase: “T-shirt Design Contest Submission¨. In the body of the message please include: Name, Surname, age, telephone.
- You can submit up to two designs per person. If you submit more than two designs, only the first two in date and time order will be considered.
- You must be between 5 and 16 years old on the date to submit the design.
- Submit only original designs. Designs must not contain any copyrighted elements or have previously won any other awards or contests.
- All text on the design must be in English.
- Submit only front designs for the t-shirt. There should be no text or other elements on the back of the shirt.
- The winning designs will become the property of the International Institute.
- Additional materials such as videos, sketches, etc. will not be accepted with your submission.
- Employees of the International Institute and their close relatives will not be able to compete.
The prize of one week of free attendance at Summer in the City 2018 or Summer in the City – Teens 2018 camp is not transferable. Only the winner is entitled to enjoy the free week.
The Summer in the City urban camp will take place from June 25 to July 27, 2018.
Review and Selection
(1) The emails received will be reviewed by the jury of the International Institute.
(2) There will be one winning prize and two honorable mentions.
(3) The jury includes members of the creative and design team of the International Institute.
(4) The jury's criteria will be based on the message, creativity and originality.
(5) The jury will select two designs with honorable mention and one winning design that will be printed and reproduced as the official Summer in the City 2018 T-shirt. The winner will also appear on the International Institute's website.
(6) The winners will be notified before June 1, 2018. If the designs received are not considered satisfactory, the International Institute reserves the right not to choose a winner or honorable mention.