Win a free week of the urban summer camp: “Summer in the City 2022” Design Contest
Image: Lea Valentina design section, winner of the contest in 2021.
Win a FREE week at the International Institute's "Summer in the City" Urban Summer Camp!
We extend the deadline until June 8
Send us an original design that shows how much fun summer camp is and includes the words “Summer in the City 2022″ (June 27 – July 29, 2022).
You can be the winner of one week FREEIS valued at € 261 in the urban summer camp of the International Institute.
We'll feature your winning design on our website, and best of all, it will be the official design for our camp t-shirts this year.
Deadline: June 8, 2022
- Only submissions received until June 8 at 23:59 p.m. will be accepted.
- Send your design to this email address: email@example.com.
- All files must be sent in format jpg o pdf and its dimension greater than 1 MB.
- All incoming emails must have as subject the phrase: “T-shirt Design Contest Submission¨. In the body of the message please include: Name, Surname, age, telephone.
- Each participant can submit up to two designs. If you send more than two designs, only the first two that have been received (in order of date and time) will be taken into account.
- You must be between 4 and 16 years old on the date to submit the design.
- Submit only original designs. Designs must not contain any copyrighted elements or have previously won any other awards or contests.
- All text on the design must be in English.
- Submit only front designs for the t-shirt. There should be no text or other elements on the back of the shirt.
- The winning designs will become the property of the International Institute.
- Additional materials such as videos, sketches, etc. will not be accepted with your submission.
- Employees of the International Institute and their close relatives will not be able to compete.
The prize of a week of free assistance at the camp Summer in the City 2022 it is not transferable. Only the winner is entitled to enjoy the free week.
the urban camp Summer in the City 2022 It will take place from June 27 to July 29.
Review and Selection
(1) The emails received will be reviewed by the jury of the International Institute.
(2) There will be one winning prize and two honorable mentions.
(3) The jury includes members of the creative and design team of the International Institute.
(4) The jury's criteria will be based on the message, creativity and originality.
(5) The jury will select two designs with honorable mention and one winning design that will be printed and reproduced as the official Summer in the City 2022 T-shirt. The winner will also appear on the International Institute's website.
(6) The winners will be notified before June 8, 2022. If the designs received are not considered satisfactory, the International Institute reserves the right not to choose a winner or honorable mention.