New ACS Course! Begins June 29th! Peggy Guggenheim’s Life of Art
Designed for high intermediate and advanced speakers of English, this course is an exploration of the life and work of one of the 20th century’s most influential artistic personalities, the art collector Peggy Guggenheim. Practice English while learning more about midcentury art and artists!
Featuring a class visit to the Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza
Questions to be considered:
- What made Peggy Guggenheim’s life so extraordinary?
- How did Peggy and her collection affect the art world?
- Who were the important artists of the period?
Expand your knowledge of:
- American artists & movements
- relevant terminology and vocabulary
Improve your English skills:
- reading comprehension
- speaking & listening
- writing & presenting
|Level||High-Intermediate – Proficiency|
|Duration||12h/month | 3h/week|
|Hours||Mondays & Wednesdays | 19:00 -20:30|
|Fee||152€ (material included)|
|Dates||June 29th– July 27th|
|Registration||Departamento de inglés
91 319 81 84/ 82 75