Proposals received during the week as a possible start for the Short Story Contest
IV MICRO-STORY COMPETITION OF THE INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE
Part One: "A Good Beginning"
24. That year the oranges were more abundant than usual. The Alexandria Quartet – Clea, Lawrence Durrell.
26. It's a starry night. The invisible cities, Italo Calvino.
27. They were both silent for a long time.. Narcissus and Goldmund, Hermann Hesse.
28. In Chloe, a big city, the people who pass through the streets do not know each other. The invisible cities, Italo Calvino.
29. I will start by saying, about the days and years of my childhood, that my only unforgettable character was the rain. I confess that I have lived, Pablo Neruda.
ADULT CATEGORY – IN ENGLISH:
7. Congratulations! Today is your day. Oh the places you'll go, Dr. Seuss.
CHILDREN/JUNIOR CATEGORY – IN SPANISH: -
CHILDREN/JUVENILE CATEGORY – IN ENGLISH: -
DELIVERY DEADLINE FROM “A GOOD START” to email@example.com until November 15, 2013.
One winner per category will be selected from among all the proposals received, who will receive as a prize a set of books from the Siruela publishing house, editorial collaborator of the contest.
See more details at: