Proposals received during the week as a possible start for the Short Story Contest
IV MICRO-STORY COMPETITION OF THE INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE
Part One: "A Good Beginning"
44. "Things could have happened any other way, and yet they did." The way, Miguel Delibes.
45. “In the workshop of the soul, desires mature, tenderness grows, fresh and lush, imitating your shadow, inventing your absence so deep and sustained.” Poetry 1935-1968, Efraín Huerta.
46. "Green I want you green". Sleepwalking Romance, Federico Garcia Lorca.
ADULT CATEGORY – IN ENGLISH:
10. 'If you have ever peeled an onion, then you know that the first thin, papery layer reveals another thin, papery layer, and that layer reveals another, and another, and before you know it you have hundreds of layers all over the kitchen table and Thousands of tears in your eyes, sorry that you ever started peeling in the first place and wishing that you had left the onion alone to wither away on the shelf of the pantry while you went on with your life, even if that meant never again enjoying the complicated and overwhelming taste of this strange and bitter vegetable.” The End, Lemony Snicket.
11. 'Don't say another word, your grace, because if you were to hear all this you'd go out of your mind with happiness”. Don Quixote, Miguel de Cervantes.
CHILDREN/JUNIOR CATEGORY – IN SPANISH: -
CHILDREN/JUVENILE CATEGORY – IN ENGLISH: -
DELIVERY DEADLINE FROM “A GOOD START” to email@example.com until November 15, 2013.
One winner per category will be selected from among all the proposals received, who will receive as a prize a set of books from the Siruela publishing house, editorial collaborator of the contest.
See more details at: