Likewise, the website will be able to know all the services requested by users, so that they can facilitate or offer information appropriate to the tastes and preferences of each user.
Cookies, depending on your permanence, can be divided into:
- session cookies: They expire when the user closes the browser.
- persistent cookies: They expire depending on when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified in the Services) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on your target, cookies can be classified as follows:
- performance cookies: This type of cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit it. For example, this typology includes:
- Volume settings of video or sound players.
- The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
- cookies geo-location: These cookies are used to find out which country you are in when a service is requested. This cookie is completely anonymous and is only used to help target content to your location.
- cookies register: Registration cookies are generated once the user has registered or subsequently opened their session, and are used to identify you in the services with the following objectives:
- Keep the user identified in such a way that, if he closes a service, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day re-enters said service, he will continue to be identified, thus facilitating his navigation without having to identify himself again. This functionality can be suppressed if the user presses the “close session” functionality, so that this Cookie is eliminated and the next time the user enters the service, they will have to log in to be identified.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
- cookies analytics: Every time a user visits a service, a tool from an external provider generates an analytical cookie on the user's computer. This cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will serve on future visits to the web services to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of browsing users through the cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate accounting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Identify anonymously the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users.
- Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeat visit.
- Important: Unless the user decides to register for a web service, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify you. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize the user experience on the site.
- cookies behavioral advertising: They allow to expand the information of the advertisements shown to each anonymous user in the Web Services.. Among others, the duration or frequency of display of advertising positions, the interaction with them, or the user's browsing patterns and/or shares are stored, since they help to form a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow us to offer advertising related to the user's interests.
- cookies third-party advertising: In addition to the advertising managed by the website in its Services, the website offers its advertisers the option of serving ads through third parties (“AdServers”). In this way, these third parties can store cookies sent from the web services from the users' browsers, as well as accessing the data stored in them.
The cookies we use on our website are:
- From third parties: They are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. We use analytical cookies (Google Analytics). The information handled is anonymous and therefore has no expiration date.
It is usually possible to stop accepting browser cookies, or stop accepting cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser. You can also configure your browser or your email manager, as well as install free plug-ins to prevent downloading web bugs when opening an email.
The website offers guidance to the user on the steps to access the cookie configuration menu and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can refer to Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can refer to Apple support or browser Help.
The website can modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, users will be notified either through the web or via email to registered users.