Propuestas recibidas ésta semana como posible comienzo del Concurso de Microrrelatos – 8ª semana
II CONCURSO DE MICRORRELATOS DEL INSTITUTO INTERNACIONAL
Primera parte: “Un buen comienzo”
CATEGORIA ADULTO – EN ESPAÑOL: –
CATEGORIA ADULTO – EN INGLÉS: –
CATEGORIA INFANTIL/JUVENIL – EN ESPAÑOL: –
CATEGORIA INFANTIL/JUVENIL – EN INGLÉS:
1. The little old man gave Clifford a little lunch, to thank him for his help.
“Clifford Takes A Trip” by Norman Bridwell.
2. It was jealousy that kept David from sleeping, drove him from a tousled bed out of the dark and silent boardinghouse to walk the streets.
“This Sweet Sickness” by Patricia Highsmith.
3. I am always drawn back to places where I lived, the houses and their neighborhoods.
“Breakfast at Tiffani’s” by Truman Capote.
4. There was once, in the century of the country of Alifbay, a sad city, the saddest of cities, a city so ruinously sad that forgotten its name.
“Haround and the sea of stories” by Salman Rushdie.
5. It was the summer than men first walked on the moon.
“Moon palace” by Paul Auster.
6. It was his profession to prepare other men for death; it shocked to be so unready for his own.
“The devil’s advocate” by Morris L. West.
7. Professor Mailk Salawik, retired historian of ideas, irascible dollmaker and since his recent fifty five birthday celibate in solitary by his own choice, in his silvered years found himself in a golden age.
“Fury” by S.Rushadie.
PLAZO DE ENVÍO DE “UN BUEN COMIENZO”: DEL 10 DE SEPTIEMBRE AL 10 DE OCTUBRE.
Envíos a email@example.com
De entre todas las propuestas recibidas se seleccionará un ganador por categoría que recibirá como premio un lote de libros de Siruela, editorial colaboradora del concurso.
Ver más detalles en: