Reading Zines: Graphic Novel Family Book Club for Tweens – Book of the month: February 2020
We hope you have enjoyed the great story for this month “Real Friends” de Shannon Hale y Leuyen Pham.
We share some of the questions that we want to discuss about it during the first part of the activity:
- When you read the book how did you feel?
- Have you ever felt like little Shannon did in the book?
- How can you tell if a friend is a real friend?
- Do you ever worry about friends?
- Were there some things that little Shannon did that you thought were the wrong choice?
- Do you think in books the main character needs to be perfect?
- Has reading this book changed how you think about other people?
- What do you do to be a real friend?
The participants discuss about it together and make different nice badges.
Come to our next session!